Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Security

Security duty is over! Something interesting did happen while I was on security, though. I, Tau 654, Beta 993 and Upsilon 384 were joking about this wierd senator guy who had the most ridiculos hairdo that I have ever seen, and the guy who had none, when someone inside the "arena" screamed. We were posted just outside the giant spacios area, when we heard the scream. We turned around just as Upsilon said a joke that made Beta laugh so hard that he couldn't breath and he passed out. I peeked through a curtain and saw some crazy neimiodian with a blaster out. just as I leveled my own rifle, he fired a single shot. No one breathed, especially not Beta 993. We later found out the the crazy bloke got so flustered that he shot himself. Brilliant blokes, those Trade Federation types. I hear one of them tried to test a blaster, with it pointed at him. Like I said, brilliant blokes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Update! or I'll force crus your trachea!

Dark Lord of the Sith,
Darth Sidious.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, good blog. It may be to kind to the Old Republic, but other than that, good blog.

Your Emperor,
Darth Sidious

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home