Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Armor! Not for the 305th.

Sorry about not updating for so long. Lots of battles. Stuff like that. I got to fly a Gunship fresh out of the Engineering yards on Rothana. Kappa 928 had to take over after I got a little, well, clumsy. Almost crashing a few times didn't sit too well with the commander. Anyway, there is a rumor going around that those spoiled clones in the 501st are getting new armor. It's supposed to be all "high tech". Whatever. We don't need new, fancy armor or whatnot. But, that new starfighter that I test - flew is really sweet. It's called the ARC - 170. It's still a prototype though, so I could only fly in a simulator. And, I got a new sniper rifle. Gamma 653 and I took out some womp rats. Then a Tusken raider mauled Gamma. He didn't make it. Oh, well. I'll update more often.
Epsilon 775.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

he he. Maul. Heh. He ha he ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

--Darttgh Sids

9:47 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

I take really good care of my clones. I even teach them various hobbies so they don't get bored while we're in transit. You can really only clean your gun so many times before you start wearing parts out.

And they all volunteered to be in the pit crew.

And none of them were dressed up like girl cartoon characters

11:28 PM  
Blogger Epsilon 775 said...

Alright, we have to admit that it's not that bad. As a clone myself, I have to admit that machinery is fun to work with. With the exception of rigoruos repair training on Kamino.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry 'bout that, somone spiked my drink.

--Darth Sidious

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhhh. That's why I update our technologys a lot, 'cause reactors have a way of degenerating like that. Y-Wings are such old technology that I'm suprised that they havent all exploded by now.

--Darth Sidious

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home