Thursday, April 07, 2011

A World Unknown

It's been a couple years, hasn't it? I'm not sure where to start. I'm currently sitting on the RNS Endeavor, cruising at speed to Coruscant. Where have I been? Christ, the question should be where haven't I been. The Outer Rim has been my home for the past few years, my brothers-in-arms the only thing remotely constant in my life. Every system out there has had some political crisis or another, something we've had to deal with. Everyone has their problems. Even me. I met a woman, actually. We courted for a year, a wonderful year until her perfect, fragile life was cut short at the hands of some unknown space-borne disease. It seems that everything is gone now. Even Jardena Oneida, a Commander in this wonderful Navy, and perhaps the only friend I made outside of combat, hasn't checked in for several years. What is this Republic? Is she lost? What have we given everything for?
I'm told that due to my actions in combat, I'll be presented with at least a year's leave upon returning to Coruscant, a grim reward for taking so many enemy lives. I guess that's something to look forward to, I know almost every man on this ship would kill for an opportunity like that. I don't know what I'll do. Free time isn't something we clones were ever trained to handle. I know where my first stop will be, though, the ceremony for all those we lost out there over the years. I started posting here nearly six years ago. And in the span of six years, well, let's just say we clones have a way of coming and going considerably faster than that.
Anyway, first to the ceremony, then to a nice bar to buy my lads a round while they ogle those whorish twi'leks. After that, who knows? The Republic has granted me something brand new: a life. I think I'll try and track down Jardena, bloody hell I hope she's alive.

Until next time!
Your friend always,
Epsilon 775 (Sev)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Until next time, and I hope to see you then

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home