Thursday, March 01, 2007

Comm signals back online...

Hello all you readers of this blog. I've been quite lacky on the posting lately, but I'll try to get back up to par sometime soon. Maybe there will be a post this weekend. The problem is, you see, I'm not entirely sure where this storyline is going. It starts here if you haven't read it. This is also a pretty good post. When I started writing this current line, I thought I knew what was going to happen in it. It turns out I was wrong. The whole "death of Kappa" part onwards was pretty much made up as I was typing it. So, yeah, that's my excuse for not continuing it for a month. I'm going to try to do another joint with Oneida such as here and here, but no guarantees on that. Yep, that's the post for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

S'up, bro? Welcome back.

9:24 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

hey there :)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home