Saturday, September 09, 2006

OOC: Whoops

Okay. I think my head is screwed back on again. I sincerely apologise for not posting all summer, it was just incredibly hectic. I kinda ditched the blog to keep up with everything. But, (assuming anyone even reads this blog anymore) ... I'm back! Part 3 of "Tactical Operations" should be up soon. That is, as soon as I write it ;). No, really, I'll take better care of my poor blog, whose feelings are simply read "Severely Demoralized". Anyway, I'll be posting again soon, and I hope people still read this thing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Welcome back, Sev.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Definitely, welcome back....Will have to read up.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

S'up. New Skywalker around here. Welcome back.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya! Welcome back!!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Welcome back.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Still reading, welcome back vod'ika

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Welcome back E775!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Just promise you'll never leave again, OK? *sniff*

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home